Get your Private Pilot License or Instrument Rating in about 3-4 weeks!
You can train in your plane or one we provide.
You can do this by flying twice a day 3 to 4 days a week.
- You fly with a HIGHLY EXPERIENCED CFI with thousands of hours
- You will have two dedicated time slots each day
- We use a Redbird Full Motion flight simulator for both Private and Instrument training (up to 20 hours)
- Must enroll and pay a deposit 4 weeks prior to training (applied to training cost) – amount varies depending on program
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND you have written test passed prior to beginning flight training – click here for video training course
- You can access the course online to prepare and take the test at a testing center near you
- Contact us for full details