This stunning Cessna 172 has been upgraded with:
- NEW Garmin GTX335 Transponder (2020 ADSB Out Compliant!)
- NEW JPI EDM 830 Digital LCD Engine Monitor with Fuel Flow
- NEW McFarlane Fuel Senders
- NEW Aerospace Logic Digital Fuel Gauge
- NEW Rosen Sun Visors
- NEW Precise Air Vents
- NEW McFarlane Door Seals and Window Seal
- NEW Cessna Horizontal Stabilizer Boots
- McCauley EM7651 Climb Prop
- 4 Point Seatbelt Harnesses
The Garmin GTX 335 with ADSB allows increased safety of being able to see and avoid other airplanes as well as get the latest weather inflight.
The Cessna is a great VFR trainer that is great for time building. A phenomenal airplane that is extremely comfortable for cross country trips.
Capable of fitting up to 4 people, the Cessna 172 will ensure you and your passengers get to your destination safely and securely.
You may use this airplane for training for Private Pilot, Commercial Pilot and Certified Flight Instructor. This airplane is soon to be IFR certified as well for use in the instrument rating.
This airplane is located at 52F airport in Roanoke, TX